Monday, 30 April 2012

BIG NEWS!!! BOOK No.4 is on it's way!!!

So completely Thrilled and Excited to officially announce I have recently had my idea for Book Number 4 commissioned by my publishers Ryland Peters & Small... and I start working on it tomorrow!! My next book follows on from the success of Bazaar Style, Romantic Style and recently launched Homespun Style and will be out next year Spring 2013. At this point the theme is TOP secret but hopefully if you liked my other books your like this next one too... fingers crossed! I am also very excited to be shooting the new book with photographer Catherine Gratewicke, Catherine has photographed some of my fave books including:- Vintage Flowers, Global Style and Vintage Fabric Style so I'm very happy to be working with her on this project. We fly off to Holland this afternoon and have three Dutch Homes lined up to style and photograph... Joanna Simmons who wrote lovely words for Bazaar Style & Homespun Style is also on board to write accompanying words for this book also. Follow me on Twitter for behind the scenes and gossip while we work on the book.

21 comments:

Nadine Thomas said...

Ooh can't wait to hear more about it!

Milk Woman said...

Yepeeeehhhhhhhhh!!! Great news! Concgratulations! Can't wait for 2013!

Frau Haselmayer said...

WOW! Congrats!

Apple Blossom Barn said...

Well done I am looking forward to it
Denise

andrea creates said...

congratulations!can't wait to see it :)

patchworkandlace said...

Hi from your new folower,,i love all your books they are so inspirational so i cant wait for the next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bluebells and Lavender said...

Congratulations Selina! Your book Homespun style was mentioned in the May Edition of Homes and Gardens. Look forward to your new book. Sharon

Elyse said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

so exciting! your books are always a TREAT in every way!

xo
elyse

Miss in Bloom said...

Congratulations Selina, I'm not surprised, your books are dreamy. Can't wait now until 2013...x

Dinkyflowerpots said...

Brilliant to hear that you will have another book out - looking forward to it!

Kath said...

Oh wow!Congratulations, Selina, that's fantastic news. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all the gossip!

Paula said...

Hello sweet Selina! I love your books and I am very happy you are working on book no. 4!!! I am so excited for you sweetie and wish you all the best in this latest endeavor! I can hardly wait to see it! Love, Paula xo

vintage grey said...

Hi Selina!! I can't wait!! Congratulations!!! :) xo Heather

HeppieHermpie said...

That IS great news!! I always love your books.. so your new one.. fourth :))..will be on my wishlist!!! Succes with making it!! With lovely greets, Herma

Traveling Mama said...

yay! Congrats!! That is fantastic news for you and for us!

Melanie @ Country Cottage Living said...

Sounds exciting! Love your ideas!

gillyflower said...

Ohhhh how exciting! Congratulations Selina, I can't wait to see it!(long wait sadly!!)
Hope you have fun with the Holland shoot, and hope you enjoy every step of the way creating your new book.

à la parisienne said...

I now own both Romantic Style and Homespun Style and LOVE both of these books! My copy of Homespun Style just arrived in the mail Monday and I am slowly taking it all in one image at a time. I was so inspired that I took all of my decor down in the guest bath and am attempting my own hand at homespun style. It's so fun to work with such bold colors as I normally work with muted/powdery tones, but, really,as long as things have a romantic appeal, I'm happy.
I look forward to your new book, and I'm sure I will be purchasing it as well. Thank you so much for your hard work and for this "new wave" of decorating. I'm totally hooked!

Mandy

Mayflower Events x said...

Another book for me sit, read & daydream!

Kellie Collis said...

Oooh! That sounds exciting! Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Yay for us, and congratulations for you! :D