Sunday, 1 July 2012

Norway Bound!

This afternoon I'm flying out to Norway with Catherine Gratwicke where we are to spend a week shooting some stunning Norwegian Homes for my next book, I'm so excited to see lovely Jeanette of Fryd & Design and to meeting everyone else on the trip. Last time I went to Norway to shoot for Homespun Style I had an amazing time so i'm really excited.. follow me on Instagram and twitter @selinalake for Behind the scenes images and updates from the photoshoots!! better finish packing...! (Image above taken from Homespun Style of Jeanette's Living)


Maria Matiopoulou said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! I love anything Scandinavian!


vivereitaliano said...

What a joyous living ! the mix of colours is perfect . A kiss from Italy

Elyse said...


safe travels and happy styling!


Happy Harris said...

I am very Jealous! Can't you take me with you? No I am serious! Please please please can I come too! lol!

Love you Selina...Have fun xx

Love Happy xx

Menthe Blanche said...

Lucky you!!!